I know where I'm going to be on Dec 5th at 1PM. My booty will be planted on the couch, ignoring my growing pile of laundry and the voices in my head, as I settle in for the Titans vs Jaguars game. But hey, who can blame me? it's sure to be one hell of a game considering that the last time these two faced off in October Titans QB, Vince Young, injured his knee and now he's out for the rest of the season recovering from surgery on his thumb. Couldn't he have played with one hand? Well I hate to see him go on IR but maybe the new quarter back will bring them back from their four game losing streak. Kerry Collins was rumored to be replacing Young in the upcoming game but he just injured his calf recently and seeing as how he didn't participate in practice I'm guessing he's out. Someone needs to put these boys in a bubble!
Their next choice is Rusty Smith for starting QB. Putting a rookie in as starter is risky but he's obviously proven himself during practice and he's not injured(!) so maybe he'll surprise us.
That being said I'm guessing Jacksonville Jaguars will take home the win this time around. They lost their last game against the Giants but overall they've been having a pretty good season with six wins and five losses. Some people might mention their 3-30 loss to the Titans earlier on in the season and that is something to take into consideration but with the Titans losing streak and not only Young but Collins being injured who knows? The only way to truly know is to tune in I suppose.
Titans Vs. Jaguars
December 5th @ 1PM on CBS
No comments:
Post a Comment